VPX Baseball Harness - Pitching Usage & Drills
Getting Started With Your VPX Baseball Harness
PRODUCT USAGE REQUIREMENTS & WARNINGS:
1. Before you start using any Velopro Sports product, ALWAYS refer to product tutorials to ensure you fully understand how to (1) put on your product properly, (2) use your product, and (3) maintain and train with your product. Any failure to abide by all tutorials directives, instructions, and Velopro Sports product disclaimers, terms, and conditions may result in injury or voided warranty.
2. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) under pressure or resistance stress in order to avoid potential injury to user.
3. To avoid potential injury, when attaching resistance bungee cord(s) to any part or piece of the Velocity LOAD Harness, ALWAYS attach resistance bungee cord(s) in kneeling position that takes ALL resistance out of bungee(s).
4. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) while bungee is stretched or has tension in it. Otherwise, it could slip out of hand and spring uncontrollably - potentially causing injury to yourself or others.
CARABINER ATTACHMENT DISCLAIMER WARNINGS:
1. Always ensure resistance bungee cord carabiners are fully secured and locked when attached. The open/close arm of carabiners MUST be fully locked and secured BEFORE applying any resistance to bungee cord(s) or using any Velopro Sports products.
2. If open/close arm of carabiners are not properly secured to D-rings of product piece(s), bungee cord(s) may become disengaged or completely detach from D-ring anchor points of Velopro Sports product - potentially causing injury to user or bystanders because bungee will recoil uncontrollably.
3. Before usage of any Velopro Sports product, properly attach AND secure resistance bungee cord carabiners by locking and fully securing open/close arm of carabiner(s).
REQUIRED USAGE CHECKS OF PRODUCTS:
1. Always inspect your Velocity LOAD Harness foot strap and waist belt for possible wear and tear or stitching defects - especially where D-ring attachments are located on foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt. If stitching is becoming undone, defective, or there is wear and tear on either your foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt - CEASE USAGE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE D-RING MAY BREAK OFF DURING USAGE - CAUSING BUNGEE TO RECOIL UNCONTROLLABLY AND POTENTIALLY CAUSING INJURY TO USER OR BYSTANDERS.
2. Contact Velopro Sports immediately if stitching becomes undone or you see wear and tear that can potentially cause bungee recoil that may cause injury. If such defective part is under warranty, Velopro Sports will provide a new replacement part for such defective part. However, Velopro Sports will not replace any part that is deemed defective outside of 30-day warranty or was caused to be defective due to normal wear and tear usage.
3. Never leave your Velopro Sports product outside for more than a 24 hour period or outdoor elements may compromise product's integrity, strength, or bungee resistance safety.
PRODUCT CLAIMS & REPRESENTATIONS:
No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by both our companies as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products.
In no event shall our company or its affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
By buying, using, or allowing the use of Velopro Sports and its affiliated companies' products, you understand and agree that sporting activities are high risk activities and, to the extent permitted by law, YOU EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF DEATH OR OTHER PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN SUCH ACTIVITIES WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OF Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies including but not limited to equipment malfunction from whatever cause, or any other fault of Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies. Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies harmless from any third party claims arising from such high risk activities or any other Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies' products.
PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS CLAUSE:
Modification of any Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies' products through the use or misuse of Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies' products can lead to product(s) malfunction causing serious risk. Risks include but are not limited to personal or property damage, serious physical injury, disability and/or death. You are responsible for any modifications you perform on your or anyone else’s products while using Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies' products. Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies are not responsible and will not be held liable for any modifications done to products, through the use or misuse of its products, even if the modifications include but are not limited to, bypassing or eliminating safety features, installing new parts that go against the manufacturer safety regulation and standards, improperly wearing or using any Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies' products, and/or using any Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies' products with any other products from any other company or manufacturer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
As set forth above under the limited 30-day warranty provisions, Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies' liability is limited to repair or replacement of its products which are returned to it in the specified period of time. In no event shall Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies' liability exceed the value of the product(s) sold. In no event shall Velopro Sports, LLC or its affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of any of its products.
Use and misuse of products sold by Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies can potentially involve serious risks including injury, disability and death. Purchasers assume all risks.
INSPECT YOUR PRODUCT(S) BEFORE EACH USE:
Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies product(s) must be inspected before each use to ensure it has not been damaged in shipment, during previous or extended usage, by weather exposure, from normal wear and tear, by other objects, liquids, or conditions it may have come into contact with, or by any other persons whom may have used the product previous to yourself. If damaged, do not use or serious injury may occur to product(s) malfunction.
The PRODUCT LIABILITY DISCLAIMER document states the entire obligation of Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies with respect to the products. If any part of this disclaimer is determined to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, including, but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Your order from Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies, and this disclaimer statement are governed by the laws of the province of Washington State, United States of America. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Supreme Court of Washington State, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this product. Use of this product is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Velopro Sports, LLC and its affiliated companies reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it’s products are offered.
VPX Baseball Harness Pitching Drills & Tutorials
VPX Baseball Harness - Pitching Drills & Tutorials
Pitching Drills Section
© 2017 Velopro Sports. All rights Reserved