Velocity Load Harness
Golf's #1 rated training system
Add-Ons That Fuel Your Performance
Foot Strap - $15.99
Extra Bungee - $21.99
Integrated Thigh Strap $18.99
FREE - Arriving 11.1.19
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Put It On
How It Improves your Swing
How to Practice with VL Harness
» 1 ballistic nylon waist belt. 3 sizes available.
» 2 specialized bungees specific to athletic movement. 3 sizes available.
» 1 foot strap - one size fits all.
To order the correct waist belt size, measure waist with pants & shirt on. Height does not matter on waist sizing (see bungee sizing).
» SMALL: Fits 20" - 30" waist (41cm - 56cm).
» MEDIUM: Fits 22" - 34" waist (56cm - 87cm).
» LARGE: Fits 32" - 56" waist (82cm - 143cm).
To order the correct bungee size, measure from bottom of shoes to top of your head.
» SMALL: Shorter than 5'3" tall (161cm or shorter).
» MEDIUM: 5'3" to 6'0" tall (161cm to 183cm tall).
» LARGE: 6'1" or taller (186cm or taller).
How It Works
Improving Yardage & Power
Practicing at Chamber's Bay
» Gain 5-7MPH of club head speed.
» Increases distance by 30+ yards.
» Gain spin rate by 300 RPMs+
» Optimizes driver swing efficiency.
» Improves ground force reaction.
» Enhances accuracy & shot efficiency.
» Gain 5-7MPH of club head speed.
» Gain 20%+ of distance on shots.
» Increases spin rate by 300 RPMs+.
» Improves launch angles.
» Enhances swing mechanics.
» Sequences upper and lower halves.
On the Range
Instant Yardage Unlocks
With Chamber's Bay Caddies
» Made of ballistic nylon to ensure durability.
» Specialized bungee system provides smooth athletic movement and reduces "choppy" recoiling that conventional bungees are known for.
» Specialized bungees ensure resistance throughout entire ROM.
» Heavy duty buckle and velcro strapping ensure safety.
» Offered in different sizes to fit specific body types.
» Founded upon scientific theorem, not theory.
» Feel based lower half movement enhancer.
» Developed from Newton's 3 Laws of Motion and SAID principle.
» Maximizes dynamic balance.
» Provides sensory feedback with every rep.
» Can combine with any training aid, system, or drill.
PRODUCT USAGE REQUIREMENTS & WARNINGS:
1. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) under pressure or resistance stress in order to avoid potential injury to user.
2. To avoid potential injury, when attaching resistance bungee cord(s) to any part or piece of the Velocity LOAD Harness, ALWAYS attach resistance bungee cord(s) in kneeling position that takes ALL resistance out of bungee(s).
3. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) while bungee is stretched or has tension in it. Otherwise, it could slip out of hand and spring uncontrollably - potentially causing injury to yourself or others.
CARABINER ATTACHMENT DISCLAIMER WARNINGS:
1. Always ensure resistance bungee cord carabiners are fully secured and locked when attached. The open/close arm of carabiners MUST be fully locked and secured BEFORE applying any resistance to bungee cord(s) or using any Velopro Sports products.
2. If open/close arm of carabiners are not properly secured to D-rings of product piece(s), bungee cord(s) may become disengaged or completely detach from D-ring anchor points of Velopro Sports product - potentially causing injury to user or bystanders because bungee will recoil uncontrollably.
3. Before usage of any Velopro Sports product, properly attach AND secure resistance bungee cord carabiners by locking and fully securing open/close arm of carabiner(s).
REQUIRED USAGE CHECKS OF PRODUCTS:
1. Always inspect your Velocity LOAD Harness foot strap and waist belt for possible wear and tear or stitching defects - especially where D-ring attachments are located on foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt. If stitching is becoming undone, defective, or there is wear and tear on either your foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt - CEASE USAGE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE D-RING MAY BREAK OFF DURING USAGE - CAUSING BUNGEE TO RECOIL UNCONTROLLABLY AND POTENTIALLY CAUSING INJURY TO USER OR BYSTANDERS.
2. Contact Velopro Sports immediately if stitching becomes undone or you see wear and tear that can potentially cause bungee recoil that may cause injury. If such defective part is under warranty, Velopro Sports will provide a new replacement part for such defective part. However, Velopro Sports will not replace any part that is deemed defective outside of 30-day warranty or was caused to be defective due to normal wear and tear usage.
3. Never leave your Velopro Sports product outside for more than a 24 hour period or outdoor elements may compromise product's integrity, strength, or bungee resistance safety.
PRODUCT CLAIMS & REPRESENTATIONS:
No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by both our companies as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
From: Shawn R.
"Got my swing feeling great after one session at the range. Great training tool."
"Hated the harness at first because it showed me everything that was wrong with my swing. But now, I can't stop using it!"
From: Wilson Rodrigo
"Gave me the 30 yards extra they said it would. Best golf training aid I have ever purchased."
From: Drex Fabian
"Too many golf gadgets out there, but this one is a must have. Got my ball going further and straighter within a week."
From: Brock Lundstrom
"I have every training aid there is. Spent a fortune on it all, but the Velopro harness is at the top of list for me."
"Works every time I use it. Has truly helped me hit the ball further and allows me to pick my shots better."
"Not a fan of golf training aids. Saw this at the range and tried it out. I love it!"
From: Mike Fitzpatrick
"I always had a slice and my drives were just not consistent. Tried it all, but after using this for a week, it has improved everything I have tried to change for years."
From: Rilen C.
"Would recommend this to anyone. It works!"
"A++++. A game changer."
From: Jeramiah C.
"My driving has improved because of the harness. It definitely has added more yardage and ball striking consistency."
"The best golf coach I have ever had. Tells me exactly what I need to do every time. Buy it!"