Velocity Load Harness
#1 utilized rated training system in tennis
*$5 Flat Rate Shipping Special!
Add-Ons That Fuel Your Performance
Foot Strap - $15.99
Extra Bungee - $21.99
Integrated Thigh Strap $18.99
FREE - Arriving 11.1.19
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Put It On
How to Use the VL Harness
» 1 ballistic nylon waist belt. 3 sizes available.
» 2 specialized athletic bungees. 3 sizes available.
» 1 foot strap - one size fits all.
To order the correct waist belt size, measure your waist with pants & shirt on. Height does not matter on waist sizing (see bungee sizing).
» SMALL: Fits 20" - 30" waist (41cm - 56cm).
» MEDIUM: Fits 22" - 34" waist (56cm - 87cm).
» LARGE: Fits 32" - 56" waist (82cm - 143cm).
To order the correct bungee size, measure from bottom of shoes to top of your head to ensure proper fit.
» SMALL: Shorter than 5'3" tall (161cm or shorter).
» MEDIUM: 5'3" to 6'0" tall (161cm to 183cm tall).
» LARGE: 6'1" or taller (186cm or taller).
How It Improves your Serve
Increasing Power Ratings
» Avg 5-7MPH increase on all shots.
» Execution rating increases by as much as +22%.
» Increases serve velocity by as
much as +17.2%.
» Keeps you behind the ball longer.
» Enhances GFR. Connects heels.
» Optimizes ground strokes, serves, and power strokes.
» Ball exit velocity increases by as much as 25%+.
» Avg accuracy increase of 16.4%+.
» Optimizes contact zone rates.
» Improves top spin RPM ratings.
» Improves speed and athleticism.
» Optimizes your ability to win.
Forehand Power Usage
Open Stance Forehand Power
» Made of ballistic nylon to ensure durability.
» Specialized bungee system provides smooth athletic movement and reduces "choppy" recoiling that conventional bungees are known for.
» Specialized bungees ensure resistance throughout entire ROM.
» Heavy duty buckle and velcro strapping ensure safety.
» Offered in different sizes to fit specific body types.
» Founded upon scientific theorem, not theory.
» Feel based lower half movement enhancer.
» Developed from Newton's Laws, energy laws, and SAID principle.
» Maximizes dynamic balance.
» Provides sensory feedback with every rep.
» Can combine with any training aid, system, or drill.
PRODUCT USAGE REQUIREMENTS & WARNINGS:
1. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) under pressure or resistance stress in order to avoid potential injury to user.
2. To avoid potential injury, when attaching resistance bungee cord(s) to any part or piece of the Velocity LOAD Harness, ALWAYS attach resistance bungee cord(s) in kneeling position that takes ALL resistance out of bungee(s).
3. Do NOT attach resistance bungee cord(s) while bungee is stretched or has tension in it. Otherwise, it could slip out of hand and spring uncontrollably - potentially causing injury to yourself or others.
CARABINER ATTACHMENT DISCLAIMER WARNINGS:
1. Always ensure resistance bungee cord carabiners are fully secured and locked when attached. The open/close arm of carabiners MUST be fully locked and secured BEFORE applying any resistance to bungee cord(s) or using any Velopro Sports products.
2. If open/close arm of carabiners are not properly secured to D-rings of product piece(s), bungee cord(s) may become disengaged or completely detach from D-ring anchor points of Velopro Sports product - potentially causing injury to user or bystanders because bungee will recoil uncontrollably.
3. Before usage of any Velopro Sports product, properly attach AND secure resistance bungee cord carabiners by locking and fully securing open/close arm of carabiner(s).
REQUIRED USAGE CHECKS OF PRODUCTS:
1. Always inspect your Velocity LOAD Harness foot strap and waist belt for possible wear and tear or stitching defects - especially where D-ring attachments are located on foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt. If stitching is becoming undone, defective, or there is wear and tear on either your foot strap, optional thigh strap (if ordered), or waist belt - CEASE USAGE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE D-RING MAY BREAK OFF DURING USAGE - CAUSING BUNGEE TO RECOIL UNCONTROLLABLY AND POTENTIALLY CAUSING INJURY TO USER OR BYSTANDERS.
2. Contact Velopro Sports immediately if stitching becomes undone or you see wear and tear that can potentially cause bungee recoil that may cause injury. If such defective part is under warranty, Velopro Sports will provide a new replacement part for such defective part. However, Velopro Sports will not replace any part that is deemed defective outside of 30-day warranty or was caused to be defective due to normal wear and tear usage.
3. Never leave your Velopro Sports product outside for more than a 24 hour period or outdoor elements may compromise product's integrity, strength, or bungee resistance safety.
PRODUCT CLAIMS & REPRESENTATIONS:
No claims, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by both our companies as to the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products. Furthermore, our company accepts no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability and performance of any of our companies' products.
In no event shall our company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential damages, to property or life, whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
"Easy to use. Helped my serve and got me to hit the ball harder. Recommend it for anyone."
From: Jesse Michaels
"Saw a big change in my swing and the power I put into the tennis ball after one week. Very happy."
From: Sandra A.
"I love the feedback it gives me. Never practice without it now."
"Was skeptical at first, but after four weeks now, I can definitely see more power and spin on my shots."
From: Sally Neustrom
"My son loves his harness. He uses it all the time and it has been a great purchase. A+ recommendation."
From: David Teuschel
"Use it with all my students. Problem is I only have one. Will be purchasing a bunch more soon."
From: Alex Sanchez
"Not into training gadgets, but this is the one I will always use on my clients. Puts my instruction right into their swing and the improvements are immediate. A great assistant coach for sure!"
"Got me the serve I have been needing and has made my forehand so much more powerful. Only been using for two weeks, but I can see the results."
From: Jeannie S.
"A great workout and a great teacher. This harness is revolutionary. Can't stop recommending it!"
"I don't know how much harder I am hitting the ball, but I can tell a different. The harness worked for me."
From: Mike T.
"Great practice tool. Definitely gets you better!"
From: Charlie Lockett
"If you want more power and spin, this is what will get you there."